Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1? (With a 2.6 kernel?)
  • From: Patriiiiiiiiiick <pat.suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:18:09 +0100
Bruce Marshall wrote:
Yes it does.... and in my view, it is far less problematic than trying to use the RPM's. Once you learn how to compile a kernel and install it side-by-side with *any* other kernel, you are home free. And it really isn't that difficult. I would recommend it to anyone....

Do I understand correctly that it is possible to install two different
kernels side by side by compiling it but that it is not possible to do
this by using the RPM's?

Patrick

< Previous Next >