Re: [SLE] help with IMAP
  • From: linuxjim <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:32:19 -0600

> On 03/07/2004 11:40 AM, linuxjim wrote:
> |I guess I'm unclear on this. I had assumed that when imap is running, I
>
> can
>
> |access my normal user mail folders thru imap, leaving folders where
>
> they are,
>
> |e.g. "home/<username>/mail". Is this what you are saying?

Hi again Joe,

I'm still tryng to connect using Pegasus mail on an XP box. Inside a firewall
so that is not a problem. I have tried using security set at SSL, and
StartTLS, neither work. There is a setting in Pegasus that allows it to
ignore certificates, but that does not work either.

I tried taking out the line in /etc/xinetd.d/imap that reads "server_args=
-s", but no change there either.

Any more suggestions are most welcome.

Many thanks,

Jim Flanagan