Re: [SLE] Encryption question
  • From: Gary <gv-dated-8442293.cefeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:45:18 -0600
On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 10:35:52PM -0600 or thereabouts, C Hamel wrote:
> <SNIP>
> We finally did get the encryption working. We're wondering about file
> encryption, if there is a work-around to the fact that in-line won't do it,
> apparently.

That's the difference between the older style of encryption, versus
PGP/MIME. The latter will automatically encrypt all attachments, as well
as the original email without you thinking about it. If you choose the
older method, the only choice is to encrypt the files separately before
attaching them to the email.
--
Gary

Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage