Rhythmbox
  • From: Donald Henson <wepin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:57:46 -0700
I've been trying to install Rhythmbox using Synaptic (apt gui). A search
for rythmbox shows three packages: rhythmbox, rhythmbox-xine, and
gst-player. I can install rhythmbox by itself or with gst-player but
neither config works. If I install rhtyhmbox-xine, it doesn't work but
it demands that I remove rhythmbox. What happens with any config is that
when I run rhythmbox, I get a segmentation fault.

It appears that a dependency is missing. Has anyone run into this
problem? Does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix it? Any thoughts
appreciated.

Don Henson

< Previous Next >