Re: [SLE] Encryption question
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 04 Mar 2004 14:07:01 -0800
Outdated until you have to interoperate. Myself I will continue to
interoperate for now. Between two evolution users its quite convient to
have a simple click to verify a message.

Perhaps a sompler solution would be to port evolution to win32 so they
could have our superior filtering etc. But for now interoperation is
needed.

CWSIV

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 17:49, Gary wrote:
> here is an up-to-date list of MUAs that support PGP/MIME (RFC3156),
> as opposed to the outdated in-line PGP signing method.
>
> http://www.spinnaker.de/mutt/rfc2015.html

< Previous Next >