Re: [SLE] Restart your X after YOU X patch or ...
  • From: Peter B Van Campen <peterb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:21:25 -0600
Hi,

Yesterday, Feb 29, I did the X patches from YOU for both my SMP PCs, and then
got the 5336 NVIDIA driver updates from NVIDIA. Followed the SUSE HowTo
provided and it all went perfectly. They do explain that 3D performance is
'automagicly' installed despite an error msg that says it is NOT installed.

All in all I think this was the smoothest and easiest NVIDIA update to date.

PeterB

On Friday 27 February 2004 12:58 am, Steven T. Hatton wrote:

Proud to use SuSE Linux, since 5.2
Loving using SuSE Linux 8.2

MyBlog http://vancampen.org/blog/

Currently listening to The Resophonics