Re: [SLE] Unofficial SuSEFAQ project needs your help
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:22:45 +0100
* Damon Register; <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx> on 01 Mar, 2004 wrote:
Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

As the subject header says the project needs your help in adding new
content. While I am still unpacking the big part is finished and I can
I don't know if you call this help, but I gave you a plug in feedback I
just wrote to SuSE. I wasted a lot of time struggling to get mysql

Thanks
running because there was no (useful) help on that subject. In my
feedback I asked that SuSE provide you web space so users could have
a better chance of finding help.

Why not submit your experiences in solving the mysql problem as a mini
howto so others can solve with out struggling or loosing too much time

--

Togan Muftuoglu |
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer | Please reply to the list;

Nisi defectum, haud refiecendum