Re: [SLE] Getting a SCSI bug:
  • From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:58:30 -0700
On Sunday 29 February 2004 18:25, Ken Schneider wrote:

> This setup should not produce any errors and correctly shows that the tape
> drive can do 20MB/s. Add a couple of 169MB/s drives and you will have a
> very fast files system as well.
>
> Ken

Fast file systems do not interest me at all if I can not back them up. Sadly,
I can not get more than a couple of MB onto the tape drive before I get
errors. Time to go back to the tape drive vendor, I guess.

But thanks for confirming that this should work & I am not going [totally]
nuts.

/Hans

< Previous Next >
List Navigation