Re: [SLE] Differences between Evolution 1.2.4 and 1.3.92...?????
  • From: Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 30 May 2003 08:57:22 +0100
On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 06:44, Tom Nielsen wrote:
> So, I downloaded and upgraded 1.3.92 from 1.2.4 and I have 1 question...
>
> What's the difference?????

Apart from it loading in about a quarter or the time and looking about a
million times better you mean? Well, for a starters I can now
synchronise my Handspring Visor with Evolution, a major step forward. It
should also now use the same proxy settings as the rest of Gnome2,
another major plus.

I don't think the 1.4 release of Evolution is there to add tons of new
features, but rather to re-write it for Gtk2, not a small task in
itself.

Regards,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>