Re: [SLE] Uh...what's this? gone OT
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 03:03:37 +0200 (CEST)

The 03.05.21 at 12:53, John wrote:

> > Er... perhaps I'm intruding, but what is ADD? Not being english my first
> > language, acronyms are difficult.
>
> No intrusion at all (not to me it isn't, heh).
>
> It's not? You do pretty darn good for it not being your second language!
> (better than me I've noticed, LOL)

Thanks! :-) I have been told that sometimes. It could be because as a
foreign language I learned more reading/writing than speaking, contrary to
babies learning their first language. Or because I lived two years in
Ottawa...

But I will never be really bilingual.

> ADD/ADHD= Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit-Hyperactive Disorder
>
> It'll be much easier if you look it up now that you know what it stands for,
> instead of me trying to explain what it is/does

Ok, then I understand :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson