Re: [SLE] Problem - Almost can't connect to Apache2
  • From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:10:01 +0300

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my posting. It looks like HTML pages loading normally, the extreme slowdown comes when client requests images. I have checked permissions of these graphic files (.png, .gif, .jpg). Permissions seem to be OK, and files are just several KB, made with Gimp.

Really weird.