Re: [SLE] Uh...what's this?
  • From: John <yonaton@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 23:21:26 -0500

On Sunday 18 May 2003 12:42, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
> * Nick Zentena (zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [030517 09:04]:
> > It's this. When you sent your message to the list it gets forward to all
> > the list members. Well this one changed his email and all the people
> > emailing his old one are getting this email.
>
> Yes, but autoreplies and bounces should only go to the sender from,
> not any addresses listed in the headers. In the correct case the
> chucker would just get unsubscribed from the list and no one would
> know. If we set a reply-to-list these might end up on the list.
>
> Anyway, I'll get the full headers from this post
>
> --
>
> -ckm

Hmmm...I didn't know this would be somewhat important to you like that
Christopher. I got 3 more today (3 of the same exact thing though, not 3
different addre4sses), but since I didn't take it as being a big deal, I
deleted them...sorry. I don't suppose theres a way I might can find them
again and send them/it to you too?

John
- --
A butterfly is: Pretty,soft,harmless...and useless,
just like M$N. My Penguin and my Gecko eat butterflies.

< Previous Next >