Re: [SLE] Uh...what's this?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 12:35:55 +0200 (CEST)

The 03.05.17 at 04:15, John wrote:

> This came in my mailbox, and I have no clue what the heck it is or where it
> came from, and yet it's got the subject header that I did to ask Curtis those
[...]
> Here's what I got:
>

> Autoreply: Re: [SLE] X Config Problem on 8.2...OT a moment
> From: Postmaster@xxxxxxx
> To: yonaton@xxxxxxx

Remember that when you send mail to the list, the list software sends to
every subscriber with your from. Some servers bounce back to the original
poster instead of the Suse list machine.

In those cases, simply forward it to the mail list owner, and he will take
the needed action when he can :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson