Re: [SLE] What is SuSE going to do about SCO?
  • From: Alex Daniloff <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:31:08 -0700
If SCO Group declared war on Linux, why we wouldn't declare a war on
SCO alltogether?
Let create SuSE Linux users petition to SuSE to kick SCO
out of UL.
These crooks at SCO won't be able to fight on three fronts IBM, UL and
Linux community in the same time.
This evil corporation should die and its death should serve as a
lesson to other money greedy corporations.

Alex

> Well, It seems Ben and others aren't the only ones that interpret
SCOs latest
> statements as a outright threat to Linux and anyone that is using or

> develepiing it - and according to this report have suspended
operations with
> U.L.
>
> "NETFLASH: BREAKING NEWS FROM NETWORK WORLD FUSION
> The SCO Group yesterday declared war on the Linux
community,........."