Strange problem with Apache2
  • From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:27:49 +0300
Hi,

I am having very strange problem with default setup of Apache2 from SuSe 8.2. Loading pages from localhost is fine, but from another hosts on net - extremely slow (with pages located in both /srv/httpd and /home/user/public_html). ftp and other network services working fine (on the same SuSe 8.2 Linux PC). The site is just a bunch of html and php files. I have no .htaccess files in my http dirs.

Anyone have an idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).

* Best Regards --- Andrei Verovski
*
* Personal Home Page
* http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac
* Mac, Linux, DTP, Development, IT WEB Site