Re: [SLE] Linux Performance vs. Windows XP perfoprmance.
  • From: Alex Daniloff <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:43:33 -0700
Steve,
OpenOffice has nothing particularly to do with LAN nor with the Linux
OS speed in general.
It's slow application on its own, especially when it's starting up.
I wish OO developers could improve its speed or may be create
server-daemon version of OO which persistently runs in a server
background, listens to client host connections and launches
application upon request.

Alex