pcworld or pcmag - which one do you prefer?
  • From: Adagilson Batista Bispo da Silva <adagilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:28:00 -0300
Hello friends i need your opinion to subscribe to one of these two magazines about computing: pc world or pc magazine.
which one do you prefer? why?
thanks for any help

dan morgan escreveu:

As far as I'm concerned PCMag does nothing for me but show a lot of
advertising and those that advertise in that Mag suddenly turnout to be
"Best Buys"

Good Luck...

Dan