RE: [SLE] Query tool to access MS SQLserver from SuSE 8.2
  • From: Alex Daniloff <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:21:36 -0700
Rich,
You can use OpenOffice or StarOffice as a substitution
to M$ query analyzer.
In this case you'll connect OO/SO to MSSQL through ODBC
driver. Your "stupid" users will have that nitty gritty
graphical interfaces like Data Manager and ODBC
Configuration to connect to DB server.
This is what our engineers used before they learned Perl
and MySQL.

Regards.
Alex