[OT] - Business Accounting program
  • From: Bernd <bernd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:17:36 -0700
I need to find a double entry accounting program for a new non-profit
business. Possibly, cross-platform (not necessary, though).

I've waded through googlemania, only to be inundated by the vast amount of
programs that are out there, from very alpha to stable. I'm using SuSE 8.1.

Any help/experience to narrow the list of possibles would be appreciated.

Bernd
--
"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them

Antoine de St. Exupery

< Previous Next >