nvidia gaming: its just a jump to the left...
  • From: Andy Stone <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 20:24:05 +0100
...well, to the right actually.

Simple problem - if I launch a game in full-screen the display seems to jump
about an inch to the right as I look at it. Well, maybe its more like it
pushes up against the right hand side, leaving just nothing along the left
for about an inch.

Am using a geforce4 card with Nvidia's drivers, on SuSE 8.2.
I've only tried this so far on:
tux racer
chromium
neverwinter nights
ut2003
- in decending order of quality, of course ;)

but it happens every time. These are all openGL I think, if that's any help.
If I watch a DVD in full-screen everything stays where it should.

Any ideas?