Re: [SLE] Applixware
  • From: "Kelly L. Fulks" <kfulks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 07:25:47 -0500
On Thursday 08 May 2003 16:30, Alex Daniloff wrote:
> Who is using Word Perfect nowdays!?
> It has beed killed by M$ long time ago and
> actually, it has never worked well with Linux.
>
> Alex

[stuff deleted]

Word Perfect is shipping on several vendors platforms as the standard right
now. Dell is shipping it and that covers quite a few people in the world
today since they are like the largest PC supplier. It seems like some others
are also shipping it as standard. Of course, it is only a Microsoft based
program now so that makes it useless for a goodly number of us also.

And to think I bought a copy of it for Linux a few years ago to support them
as they tried to overcome the evil empire. I also purchased Applix. At
least OOo can't go out of business :-)

--
Kelly L. Fulks
Home Account