RE: [SLE] [OT] MPlayer : Painfull DVD playback.
Took your advice and tried to enable DMA. However something keeps on
switchig it off. I suspect my bios is responsible but I'll look into it
more tonight and get back to y'all.

Thanks for all your replies.
..And they say Linux has no support? Hmph!!

{Snip}

| Have you enabled DMA for your DVD drive? This can be enabled
| from YaST2 ( I think from memory, yast2->hardware>ide-dma.
| Please correct me if this is incorrect.).
|
| LW999
| <snip>
------------------------------------------ Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer ------------------------------------

This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s) shown. If you are not an
intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and Information
Systems Associates Ltd does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message
after it was sent. Please note that incoming and outgoing electronic mail messages may be
monitored. Should you receive this transmission in error, notify the sender immediately.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this E-mail.
As Information Systems Associates Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising
from the use of this E-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus
checking procedures prior to use.