RE: [SLE] ATI Rage 128 video?
  • From: "Alleman, Lowell" <lowella@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:56:36 -0400
I have a Rage 128 M4 (mobile) on my Laptop. It works ok in general. XV
will scale wrong if I'm not running at the natural LCD size (1400x1050). I
can only run 16bpp reliably (8bpp and 24bpp both cause weird system
lockups). DRI stuff seem to work OK, but when I try to enable GLX and play
some games I get frequent crashes. I think that the first two are due to
the whole LCD thing, but I'm not sure.

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage Mobility M4 AGP

Hope that helps.

Lowell Alleman