Re: [SLE] GCC-3.3 in SuSE 8.2 --> kernel compilation crashes!?
  • From: Alex Daniloff <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 13:28:56 -0700
Philipp,
Thank you for your response.
However, you didn't say what would be the easiest solution
for this case.
Should I compile the kernel on another linux box with an older
compiler and transfer it on a box with SuSE 8.2 and gcc-3.3?
Or apply a fixed kernel patch?
Where can I get this patch you've mentioned in your message?

Thank you in advance.
Alex

philipp.thomas@xxxxxxxxx