Re: [SLE] Changing distributions
  • From: arnaud kubacki <edouard.kubacki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 20:19:23 +0200
Hi man !

Please save your home directory, you will save all the informations concerning your own data, like your email.

After that, just import from your cd the .foo to your new home directory, if there is no incompatibility, you will keep your emails

Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:

Hi all,

Would just like to find out if I can safely install Suse 8.2 over a Mandrake 9.0 installation and keep the email and auto-import it into the Mozilla/Phoenix mail client?

I should hopefully get Suse 8.2 in the coming week and I cannot afford to lose email if I change distributions.

Ideas/Comments?

< Previous Next >