Re: [SLE] Where are they kept?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 22:14:06 +0200
On Saturday 03 May 2003 22:05, Harry Giles wrote:
> Where are the acutual entries for the Kaddressbook listed?
>
> I had to rebuild my .kde file (after renaming the existing one .kdeold) and
> I would like to recover my address book entries, of which there are many.
>
> Anyone know?

For your next mail, could you please try to select a worse subject. The one
you chose this time almost described the content of the mail, and that just
won't do.

Also, please continue to make no effort whatsoever to specify which version
of SuSE and the relevant programs you're running.

If you keep it up, with any luck, you'll be able to post a question that's
completely impossible to answer. That's excellent.

~.kde/share/apps/kabc