Re: [SLE] Thinkpad X31
Morning,

I said I'd post an update when I knew more about this, in case someone
else might get stuck on this as well..

I have been adviced to use XFree 4.3.0 (already in SLPro 8.2) for the
graphics card, no-one has adviced against the GATOS drivers, so I will
assume for now that grabbing them is alright.
I have also been adviced that there is a patch for centrino style
notebooks,
<http://arctic.org/~dean/patches/linux-2.4.21-pre5-ac2-centrino.patch>,
and I guess that is sufficently high priority to make it into 2.4.21-rc1
which I am trying to build now.
Someone else also suggested to disable both ACPI and APM, which I will
also be trying shortly.
The wireless card has no support so far. Intel is still mulling that one
over wether they will support it under linux or not.

Once I have the results of the testing, I'll make a small note of it on
here.

Regards,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>