Re: [SLE] MPlayer and DivX
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 02 May 2003 22:10:11 +0200
On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 22:02, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> On Fri, 2 May 2003 15:53:32 -0400
> Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > That would be the *nice* way to do it but I haven't figured out a way
> > to even get the RPM's by themselves.
>
> Right click on the link and choose "save as". You will need to rename it
> though.

That doesn't work on packman, the links are redirectors (most of them,
anyway). All you'd save is a little bit of HTML/javascript

Go to konqueror's settings->file associations. In the search box enter
"rpm", delete all applications associated with rpm, including the one on
the embedded tab. The next time you try to download the rpm you should
see the "what do you want to do - Save as, Open with, Cancel" dialog