Re: [SLE] Signature in Evolution problem
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 02 May 2003 19:38:19 +0200
On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 19:34, Tom Nielsen wrote:
> In the "business world" folks do what ever is
> quicker....and this is quicker and that's normally top replies.

It may be quicker to write, but it's certainly not quicker to read and
grasp context. Is it customary in the business world to confuse your
correspondents?

This reply is a case in point: with your text quoted as above, even if
you read this next week you will still instantly see what the "It"
refers to. In a top-post, you would have to read through the whole
thread. Not very efficient and business like

> But if you notice, my signature appears at the bottom of this email.
> When I use outlook, it appears under my current entry. Am I doing
> something wrong?

Yes, you are using outlook and you are top posting, both are no-nos in
my book, although of vastly different severity

< Previous Next >