Re: [SLE] MPlayer and DivX
  • From: Adam Daniel <adamd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:39 +1000
Hi Ernesto,
Try downloading the win32 codecs ..im not sure if they supply them in the SuSE 8.2 mplayer packages (im still running SuSE 8.0 so there are no packages)

you can grab them from:

ftp://ftp.lug.udel.edu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/win32codecs.tar.bz2

It should solve your problem

Adam

--

Adam Daniel

Technical Consultant
FORENSIC DATA SERVICES PTY LIMITED
http://www.forensicdata.com.au
intended solely for the addressee. If you received this e-mail by
mistake please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this
message. You must not disclose or use in any way the information in the
e-mail. It is the responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this
e-mail and any attachments included.