Re: [SLE] leaving mail on the isp
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:03:37 +0200
On Thursday 01 May 2003 16:41, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
> Thanks for the information. Never understood what is doing
> what with mail. Thought that Kmail was responsible for
> everything. I do not know what program is actual fetching
> the mail via pop from my ISP.

If you don't remember setting up fetchmail, then I'm prepared to bet an
enormous amount of money that you're not using it. If you set up the pop
server in kmail then that's what you're using to get the mail. That would
also be where you set it to "leave messages on server" (actually, you would
leave the "delete messages from server after fetching" unchecked)

< Previous Next >