Re: [SLE] SLES8
  • From: Dmitry Melekhov <dm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:17:04 +0400
To: "Dmitry Melekhov" <dm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Thorsten Kukuk" <kukuk@xxxxxxx>; <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [SLE] SLES8

[skip]

You do NOT pay anything for any licenses, you only pay for a SERVICE: access to maintenance web (and more, coming, packages). That's why no one can give you a "license text" for SLES-8. If you account for a purchase of SuSE Linux Enterprise Server put it all under "service costs", and zero under "licenses".

Thank you!
You answered to my question.
Yes, I can ask more ;-) , but your answer is enough for now.

Sorry, I found that I don't satisfied with your answer.
I'm writing too fast ;-)))

See my previous mail.