Re: [SLE] SLES8
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:53:33 +0100
Hi,

On Friday, November 22, 2002 at 19:48:21, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 22, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:
>
> > > Legally: Don't know, but I know that it's definitely legal for us to
> > ^^^^^^^
> > This is what I want to know.
> > Definitely, this is stupid situation- Suse's employeers don't know such
> > thing :-(
>
> This is not a stupid situation. You only ask the wrong people. You
> cannot expect from technical stuff to give you legal advice. You
> will not ask a motor mechanic to submit a case to a court for you,
> will you? This mailing list is the wrong medium for such questions.

But we can try to help at least. Pushing someone to the right forum and
help him if "they" do not respond (which i simply have overread).

We love our customers :)

Henne

--
Hendrik Vogelsang aka Henne
mailto: hvogel<at>hennevogel.de

We are a generation raised by women.
I'm wondering if another woman is the answer.

# random sigs made with fortune

< Previous Next >