Re: [SLE] Unofficial SuSEFAQ updated rpm
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:45:01 +0200
* Marcel Broekman; <m.broek@xxxxxxxxx> on 22 Nov, 2002 wrote:
Op vrijdag 22 november 2002 13:16, schreef Togan Muftuoglu:

No please don't !! I have just upgraded my box to 8.1 this week and noticed something "funny" with susefaq/susehelp, but didn't have the time to really look into the problem, otherwise i would have surely "complained".

Himm I liked sound of crying :-) I need to hear these from time to time
other wise I am not playing.

Seriously I was wandering if sourceforge statistics were going nuts as
there were over 500 downloads for the PDF in 10 days compared to
the previous version of PDF just over 160 for a roughly 60 day duration.
Anyway please do report things that are not functioning when they are
said the other way around.

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer