X-terminal remote error
  • From: jaakko tamminen <jaakko.tamminen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:24:06 +0200
Hi

I just installed a new SuSE 8.0.

I had working remote X to my server, but with this new installation I get:

jaska:/home/jaska # ssh -X root@hepe
root@hepe's password:
Last login: Thu Nov 21 21:32:20 2002 from jaska
Have a lot of fun...
fw:~ # konqueror
konqueror: Fatal IO error: client killed
fw:~ #

I have tried to search for the cause, but I'm not able to.

It must be this new installation, because the prior one (also 8.0) did work.

I have set the displaymanage_remote_access to yes in
/etc/sysconfig/displaymanager, but that did not help.

Jaska.