partition magic can it and advice?
  • From: Rick Reumann <maillist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:45:11 -0500
My new computer is coming tomorrow pre-installed with XP professional.
It's a 40GB hard drive and I want to keep XP installed on one partition
and put Suse 8.1 professional on another partition as fat32. I'm pretty
sure partition magic should be able to do this, but what about
partitioning off a 3rd partition that is fat32 where both XP and linux
could share things like mp3s from? Is it easy to set up three partitions
like that or should I not even bother? I was thinking have 15GB Linux,
5GB shared fat32, and the other 20GB kept with XP on it?

Any comments?

Thanks,

Rick

< Previous Next >