Re: [SLE] YOU
  • From: DJ <linux_programmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:26:15 -0600
FAM> I've run YOU every day for 5 days or so, and there's been no updates. Is
FAM> this "for real," or is YOU not working properly?

You might check:

1. Go to www.suse.com
2. Select "Downloads"
3. Select ">>more" under "Updates, Patches, Bug Fixes"
4. Select platform & SuSE version. For example, "SuSE Linux 8.1
(i386)" and/or click on "security announcements".
5. If you scroll down you see fixes and dates.

I've noticed several applications that do not give the user positive
feedback if there was no work to do. They just kind of sit there and
after clicking a button a couple of times you just figure all is okay
%-). I haven't run YOU update that often recently so I don't know if
that is the case...

--
DJ