Re: [SLE] DNS Question
Briefly.
You can use your server as a local (or caching) DNS server. Attbi does
occasionally change their DNS servers (same thing happened last week). For
the once in a blue moon occurrence, you chould just use the once ATTBI
assigned. The local caching DNS server givves you a bit more flexibility,
and will give you better performance. Or, you could use well know DNS
servers. The ATTBI DNS servers should be shorter hops than external
servers, and the local caching DNS is local to your LAN.