gigabit fiber network cards
  • From: Jon Hoffman <jhoffman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:50:56 -0500
Hello,
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good gigabit network fiber card for
Suse Linux? We are expanding to two buildings and are going to put a gigabit
fiber backbone between the two. I have looked at a couple of options
(switches, routers, converters......) but I think I would like to put a
couple of Linux boxes at the end of each connection to do the routing (and so
I can control what goes through and what does not).

Thanks

Jon

  • No further messages