Re: [SLE] How do I export X desktop to remote Win2K machine ?
Not sure about step by step, but you should be able to use vncserver (In
atleast SuSE 8.1), and use a vnc client for windows.

I've used a windows vnc from SuSE and it worked great, just type
vncviewer and enter the IP in the box and the password in the next box.

RK Davies
Textbox.net