RE: [SLE] Toshiba 1115-S123
  • From: "Hahnsson Henrik" <henrik.hahnsson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:52:10 +0200
Well, I can't say for sure, I have a Tecra-8100 myself and it worked
perfectly with SuSE 7.3. Now with 8.1 since <1 week I'm experiencing sound
problems (uses Yamaha chip), but I think they can be sorted out.

At least Toshiba seems to be one of the best Linux-supporting PC-Mfg's.
Visit http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/ for more info.

rgds,
/Henrik