Re: re[2]: [SLE] SuSE machine haging with blinking leds
  • From: "Doug Glenn" <dglenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:13:57 -0500
On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:52:47 -0800
Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Doug Glenn (dglenn@xxxxxxxxxxx) [021115 11:50]:
Do this, run "make xconfig". Take a look at the last tab.

You didn't read my response.

Actually I did. But I also mentioned I was at work and not in front of it. I get the feeling we are talking apples and oranges here. I promise not to get worked up about it if you do <smile>. Are you sure you read mine closely enough?

When running make xconfig, you get the pretty TKL window with all the buttons. The last button just above the save configuration button on the far right is the one that I am referring to. My mistake was referring to it as a tab. (comes from sitting in front of a windows system at the moment). The options that button shows are enabled. Tbat is what I was referring to.
All I would like to do is totally disable the power management code in the current Suse kernel (I tried the one in the Mantel/next/rpm dir 2.4.19-107) and got the same errors trying to disable the code.
Best that I get home and get the system running again so I have it in front of me. My memory is only so good from a distance :)

Have a good Friday and weekend off! (You _do_ take the weekend off don't you? <smile>)