Re: [SLE] SuSE machine haging with blinking leds
  • From: Doug Glenn <dglenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:18:11 -0500
Well, I finally gave up with the Suse kernel and went with the stock
kernel. I disabled power management and it compiled without the Apic
related errors I was getting with the Suse source. Now all is left to
do is finish installing the modules, reboot and wait for progress.

I tend to leave my systems on all the time, so these lockups have really
been a lot of heartburn. I also just started movie editing to move all
my video off of tape onto CDs so I have been greatly annoyed with the
lockups.

All that remains is to see if the settings will still match so I can
have sound :) Then it is waiting to see if it locks up. I will know
within 4 hours.

Doug