RE: [SLE] SuSE machine haging with blinking leds
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:15:57 +0100 (CET)

The 02.11.07 at 15:28, Houghton, Chris wrote:

> >hangs heavily with Caps Lock and Scroll Lock flashing. Does anyone on the
>
> I've seen a lock on boot with those two LEDs on, not flashing. In my case

I should think that those leds are changed to that state somewhere, on
purpose, for some reason, as a signal that something has gone very wrong:
probably the kernel panicking, may the bios, whatever.

So... who has info about what those signals mean?

We are blindingly beating the bush otherwise. :-(

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson