Re: [SLE] OpenOffice in 8.0
  • From: "Joe & Sesil Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:15:08 +0800
On 11/10/2002 10:39 AM, Damon Register wrote:

Did anyone else run into this with OpenOffice and Suse 8.0?
You say it worked fine for you but does this mean that you didn't have
that problem or does it just mean that you got past that and didn't have
any more problems?

I don't know about the original poster, but I did the same as you, with the same results (no java found). I have been using it without java, and have found it slow but overall very good, a big improvement over SO 5.2. HTH.

--
Joe & Sesil Morris
New Tribes Mission

< Previous Next >