Re: [SLE] MAC OS on Linux
  • From: Lao Toma <laotoma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 04:05:17 +0000
Dear Curtis,

Well, I pre-empted your 'answer'... Instead of 'not responding', I GAVE the answer earlier (did you miss it?), although Mac on Linux is not the adequate solution for an x86 based machine.

For your info, did my search using Konqueror under Knoppix 3.1

Sorry you did not bring any solution/answer to Dale's question ... I'll wait for it!

Laotoma