Re: [SLE] MAC OS on Linux
  • From: Curtis Rey <crrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:50:50 -0600
If he keeps trolling then I suggest filtering. I understand your frustration,
asking simple query gets you a lot of rhetoric and no answers. It would have
been better if he didn't respond seeing how he admittedly isn't using Linux
and if he does know of an emulator that will run OS-X then he should have
simply answered the question. Instead he attempts to be glib and ends up
alienating people. Sorry your thread got hijacked.

Good luck. Curtis