Re: [SLE] MAC OS on Linux
  • From: Lao Toma <laotoma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 03:39:21 +0000
Dear Dale,

May be you would care to type "Mac on Linux" on goole.com and you will get a decent answer: www.maconlinux.org

and if you point your browser to that URL you will read:

- Supports MacOS 7.5.2 to 9.2.2, 10.1 and 10.2
- Linux can be booted inside MOL
- Full screen video
- MMU accelereaded X video
- Audio support
- Block device support (Ide, Scsi, Zip, Jaz)
- ADB & USB support for mouse and keyboard
- Ethernet
- Runs natively - good speed!
- Very compatible
- Idle sleep (8.6 or later)

and you'll see nice screenshots ("Mac OS X" running under RedHat)

Going to google is usual practive, and sve time for everybody ...

Laotoma