Re: [SLE] MAC OS on Linux
I asked a simple question, not because I am ready to give up on Linux. I
never will. I just want to get familiar with the Mac OS and see what
it's like. Sorry I Fu@#$g asked!!! It's people like you that scare off
would-be linux converts with your judgemental and defensive opinions. I
asked a question and was hoping to receive advise, not opinions! They
say opinions are like your ass, everybody has one and they all stink.