port forwarding
I'm running SuSE 7.0. I am using the system as a router/firewall for my
other computer. I would like to run some services inside my network and
would then have to configure the SuSE firewall to do port forwarding.
Since there isn't any option in the wizard that I have seen, I assume I
have to do this manually. Any links or basic steps on how to do this?

Second question. As I recall, there were certain "firewall tweaks" one
would have had to perform after setting up a linux system for ip
masquerading. Since the wizard does the ip masquerading automatically,
am I to assume that the firewall handles the "tighter firewall rules?"
If not, what must I change to stay protected.

Lehel Kovach

A.K.A. The Admiral

P.S. I was hacked into my internal network while using the ip
masquerading so I assume I was lacking something in my firewall script.
Any help would be appreciated.